The "Zillertal Activcard"
ENJOY ACTIVE SUMMER HOLIDAYS IN THE ZILLERTAL
If you’d like to explore the valley from beginning to end, the Zillertal Activcard is the perfect companion for your summer and autumn holidays . It is your cable car ticket, ticket for all means of public transport in the region as well as admission and discount card in one.
All benefits at a glance
- One daily trip (ascent and descent) on your choice of one of 11 cable cars
- Free admission to all six outdoor swimming pools (one visit per day)
- Free use of most regional public transport (except steam train)
- Admission to the Königsleiten observatory (+ planetarium)
- At least 10 % discount at many partners in and around the Zillertal
Included attractions and services
Many mountain experiences in your holiday region are free for you with the holiday card. How about some foretaste?
- Barefoot path on the summit in Fügen
- Balance parcours
- Spruce tree castle children's playground
- Gourmet path "Schmankerlweg"
- Petting zoo Filzenalm
- Rental of climbing equipment
- Motor skills parcours Penken
- Hiker's gondola Ahornbahn with the first ride already at 7.30 am
- Jodel hiking path
- Gletscherflohsafari at the Hintertux glacier
- and a lot more
Children born in or after 2013 are entitled to all card benefits for free.
Children born from 2004 to 2012 pay children’s price.
When you purchase two adult cards, children born in or after 2004 are free (with valid ID)! Subject to changes.
|Type of card||Adults||Kids|
|3 days||€ 61.50||€ 31.-|
|6 days||€ 87.50||€ 44.-|
|9 days||€ 119.50||€ 59.50-|
|12 days||€ 149.50||€ 74.50|